Job description Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Test Engineer
for the Structural and Dynamic Test Laboratory in Pistoia, Italy
. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities
- Support the Analysis of the Test Specifications from Design Department regarding structural and Dynamic Testing
- Design of the equipments/jigs necessary for the proper test execution
- Prepare the Technical documents for the Purchasing phase of the Test equipments.
- Develop the Test Procedure according to the Test Specifications, applicable International Standards and specific Regulations.
- Support the Lab Team Specialists for the Test Bench setup.
- Execute the test campaign together with the Test Team
- Analyze the Test Data according to Test Specifications and Standards.
- Prepare the Test Reports.
- Support the Management of the Lab instrumentation and Equipments
- Support the Lab Manager /Senior Test Engineer in interfacing with Customers, Lab Suppliers or Quality organizations.
- Support the development of the Lab Quality System.
Job requirements Required Skills/Knowledge
- Degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering
- Real interest/ aptitude in experimental mechanical activities.
- Good capability to work in teams.
- Knowledge of 3D CAD
- Knowledge/Experience of Mechanical Testing and/or Stress Experimental Analysis
- Knowledge of SW Scientific Tools (Matlab).
- Knowledge/Experience of Measurement Process/Analysis and Acquisition Systems
Degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering. Languages
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts