Job description Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Testing Technician
for the Structural and Dynamic Test Laboratory in Pistoia, Italy
. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities
- Preparation and Maintenance (ex. Periodic calibrations) of the Equipment/Instrumentation of the Test Laboratory according to the applicable Standards and Quality System
- Support the Test Engineer in developing the design of the equipments/jigs necessary for the proper test execution
- Prepare the Technical documents for the Quality management of the Instrumentation/Devices of the Test Lab.
- Choose and Install the instrumentation necessary for each test according to the Specifications/Procedures and specific Regulations.
- Execute the setup of the instrumentation of the test.
- Execute the Experimental Data Acquisition during the Tests.
- Support the Test Engineer in the Analysis of Experimental Data.
- Prepare the Test/Calibration Reports
- Support the Lab Manager/Senior Test Engineer in interfacing with Customers, Lab Suppliers and Quality organizations.
- Support the development of the Lab Quality System
Job requirements Required Skills/Knowledge
- Diploma of Mechanical/Electronic Industrial Technical Expert
- Real interest/aptitude in experimental mechanical activities.
- Good capability to work in teams.
- Basic Knowledge/Experience of Mechanical Testing and Measurement System.
Diploma of Mechanical/Electronic Industrial Technical Expert. Languages
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts