Meet our Team
Master data management (MDM) and Data Analysis team drives business success with better data by creating a single, accurate and transparent record of the truth. Our core process is to manage, centralize, organize, synchronize, and enrich master data according to the business rules of the sales, services, and operational strategies of the organization, eliminating data silos and inefficiency. Utilizing the Salesforce CRM and Oracle ERP tools as well as the collected warehoused data from multiple systems, we will analyze and compile data into reports that can help improve the team's processes as well as assist the organization to make informed decisions on the business. We enjoy working in a cross-functional, close, and friendly team and is focused on delivering high end results in a supportive and fun environment.What you'll be doing
As part of the global team and reporting to Finance and Administration, as an experienced, highly exceptional, and highly motivated data professionals, you are responsible in delivering master data management services and maintaining the highest standards of data quality, where you will manage the golden record to rid the system of unused, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access. You will be the liaison between the businesses and their data, effectively spotting important patterns to produce meaningful reports, as well as to support and resolve challenges related to critical business data. Applying relevant data governance principles and policies, you will collaborate with others and provide data consulting in support of business implementation and IT initiatives and drive global standardization and process simplification.What you bring to the team
- A clear understanding of Master Data activities is an added advantage, but you would need to have a passion for data, have a healthy curiosity for all things data, and a good aptitude for data analysis with the ability to capture, organize, analyze, and distribute significant amounts of information with attention to details and accuracy in a timely manner and in accordance with procedures, quality standards, and rules
- A results-oriented and customer focus person with excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate complex data findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience and various stakeholders
- Experience in managing day-to-day requests via ticketing or case management system with a focus on master data management and data analytics
- Excellent PC skills with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office suites and good foundation in data query using SQL and understanding the concept of relational databases besides keen on picking up new skills and tools along the way
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of 3 years relevant experience who thrives under pressure and handle ambiguous situations
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge