Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:Job Description
- Expert in design and development of jobs to capture CDC(Change Data Capture) from source systems.
- Expert in designing and setting up exception handling and performance tuning of jobs.
- Experience dealing with ERP/CRM Systems, such as Oracle ERP, Sales Force source system and able to write queries against those systems***
- • Expertise in designing and troubleshooting Pentaho data integration (kettle) jobs, transformations, steps and cloud-based data transformations.
• Strong expertise in writing PL/SQL scripts, functions, stored procedures, complex SQL queries, PL/SQL analytical functions, hierarchical, parent-child queries.
- Should have prior experience in Data modeling , data mapping , data conversion / migration
- Experience with Pentaho, Informatica or AWS Glue, Python, Lamdba. Rich experience working on AWS Eco system / cloud-based environments
- Exposure to Standard support ticket management tools such as JIRA, Service Now
- Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews
- Minimum 5 year's experience with traditional database development on Oracle / MSSQL/PostgreSQL
- Good to have experience in any reporting tools such as Power BI/ Tableau.
- Engineering / Computer Science Degree
- 7-8 Years of Data Ingestion engineer, using Python, Lamdba, other ingestion/ETL tools
- 2-3 years of Experience with Spark, Scala, Kafka preferred
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge