We have an opportunity for a Senior Support Consultant
to join our Digital Enterprise/ Managed Services practice, as part of our Nearshore Delivery Centre in Lisbon. We work with clients across many industry sectors. You will be working as part of an Agile project delivery team, with the latest technologies, on high profile client engagements helping to deliver and maintain complex solutions.About the role
We are looking for someone with experience in providing support with problem solving skills, incident management.Key Responsibilities:
Experience and Skills
- Support existent environments.
- Development of core system, primarily around API.
- On call 24x7 of support of existent environments.
- Solid Background on Microsoft .NET
- Solid Background building MVC Apps and WebAPI
- Comfortable with both .Net framework 4.x and .Net Core
- Comfortable with Razor pages creation
- Strong Background on Front-end Technologies
- React and/or Angular development
- Good CSS skills
- Strong understanding of SOLID Principles
- Wide OOP and Design patterns knowledge
- Responsible for development of core system, primarily around API.
- Understanding of API and enterprise integration
- English Level: Proficient
- Familiar with CMS Integration on .NET Apps
- Familiar with CI/CD, preferably on Azure Resources
- Familiar with Source Control - Git
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
• Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
• Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
• Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge