Hitachi Solutions, Ltd, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a key member of the Hitachi Group's Information & Telecommunications Sector and a recognised leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across a wide range of industries. The company provides value-driven services for the entire IT lifecycle: from operating system planning to integration, operation, and maintenance. From its offices in the US, UK, Germany, France, Canada, India, China and Asia Pacific, Hitachi Solutions provides high-quality products and services to customers worldwide. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
At Hitachi Solutions Europe we are the leading European Microsoft Gold Partner for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Platform and Analytics areas. As part of our existing teams, we have extensive knowledge and experience in Azure development. We are now looking to complement this success by investing to grow this area by offering independent Azure offerings.
As a Azure Integration Developer,
you will be part of the Azure Cloud Solutions capability in Bulgaria and you will contribute in development of cloud-native solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your passion for technology together with your desire to make a difference for our customers.Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities
As a Azure Integration Developer you will:
- Build innovative solutions for our customers delivering them business value
- Inspire our customers, helping them understand the art of the possible within the Azure integration space
- Design and develop Azure cloud-native applications with underlying micro-services Azure based architecture.
- Provide consulting and support to our customers, mapping their business processes, capturing their requirements, and bringing them to reality.
- Be comfortable working using agile methodologies and application lifecycle management techniques
- Get to be part of a supportive and enthusiastic team working with blue chip customers on exciting projects
- Have the opportunity to work in international teams with colleagues from across Europe.
- 3 years or more of hands-on Azure integration experience.
- Knowledge of various architecture patterns and styles, microservices, event-driven service-oriented & serverless.
- Good communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Good written and spoken English. (German is considered a bonus)
- Knowledge about continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment.
- Good experience in defining, documenting, and delivering cloud integration solutions.
Preferable Skills (Bonus)
- Net (C#)
- Azure Logic Apps, Function Apps, Durable Functions
- Azure Service Bus
- Hybrid integration
- Experience in one or more of:
- Event Hub / Event Grid
- API Management
- Cloud-Native technologies
- ASP.NET Web APIs
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- One or more unit testing (examples: MS Test, NUnit) and mocking frameworks (examples: RhinoMocks, Moq, NSubstitute)
- One or more Dependency Injection frameworks (Unity, Castle Windsor, SimpleInjector, NInject)
- Azure SQL
- NoSQL - Cosmos/Mongo DB
- Git/Version control
- Software development and design principles.
- Competitive salary
- Additional Premium Health Insurance
- Monthly Lifestyle Cash Supplemet or Vouchers
- Travel Allowance
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams
Role is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/