Hitachi Solutions, Ltd, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a key member of the Hitachi Group's Information & Telecommunications Sector and a recognised leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across a wide range of industries. The company provides value-driven services for the entire IT lifecycle: from operating system planning to integration, operation, and maintenance. From its offices in the US, UK, Germany, France, Canada, India, China and Asia Pacific, Hitachi Solutions provides high-quality products and services to customers worldwide. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
At Hitachi Solutions Europe we are the leading European Microsoft Gold Partner for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Platform and Analytics areas. As part of our existing projects & teams, we have extensive knowledge and experience in Azure DevOps. We are now looking to complement this success by investing to grow this area by offering independent Azure offerings.
As an Azure DevOps Engineer,
you will be part of the Azure Cloud Solutions capability. You will work on client-facing projects however you will also have the opportunity to contribute towards the strategic direction of this new capability.Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities
- Engange transformation projects and collaborating in establishing modern cloud strategies.
- Be a role model by being hands-on and a trusted person for the rest of the team.
- Establish and practice good methodology & development practices & principles.
- 3 years or more of hands-on Azure DevOps experience
- Knowledge of key Azure concepts and principles.
- Experience working in with IT Teams.
- Good stakeholder management, communication, and relationship-building skills.
Preferable and bonus skills
- Understanding of Azure IaaS solution design / solution architect experience.
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure infrascture entities.
- Good knowledge PowerShell or Bash scrpiting.
- Good knowledge of Azure ARM.
- Very good command of English, written and spoken.
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- Microsoft partner/consulting background
- The ability/desire to assist in Presales
- Azure DevOps (Pipelines & Releases)
- Authentication/Azure Active Directory/SSO
- Cloud concepts - Saas, PaaS & IaaS
- Cloud-Native technologies
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
- Competitive salary
- Additional Premium Health Insurance
- Monthly Lifestyle Cash Supplemet or Vouchers
- Travel Allowance
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams
Role is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/