Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Hitachi Vantara on behalf of Hitachi Ltd., is currently seeking a Workday Functional Expense Support Consultant Responsibilities
- 5+ years of overall experience and with support experience of ERP, preferably WD Expense or Concur or Oracle iExpense
- Well-versed in support. Should be able to handle support issues and enhancement projects.
- Prefer knowledge in Workday Expense. Understand the existing workday configuration and understand client process as per the business rules. Will interact with clients/users via email, phone call, instant messaging, etc.
- Should be able to use ServiceNow. Good at documentation. At least 3 years of experience.
- Prefer Workday integration experience with Workday EIB, Studio, Core Connector and Cloud Connector
- Experience and fluency in Web Services standards and technologies ( XML, XSLT, XPath, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, etc.)
- Ability to develop creative solutions and accelerators
- Experience with Web Service and ESBs products (Oracle SOA Suite, BEA AquaLogic/WLI, IBM WebSphere, Axis, JAX-WS, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to manage project scope and client expectations
- Demonstrated follow-through on assignments and issue resolution
Job Location : Pune/BangaloreQualifications
- Any Engineering/MBA/MCA/M.Sc
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.