Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Hitachi Vantara on behalf of Hitachi Ltd., is currently seeking a Workday Integration Support Consultant Responsibilities
- Candidate with 3 to 4 years of experience into workday integrations Support/ Implementations.
- Collaborate with client and 3rd parties to develop technical solutions that support business processes.
- Design, build, and support testing of Workday integration code base including Studio, EIB and supporting 3rd party coding.
- Self-starter with proven ability to work within a team-oriented environment.
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by client leadership when establishing Workday project goals.
- Proven communication effectiveness with project leadership.
- Congruent designer and developer experience with demonstrated ability to deliver coded integration work to a production environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Collaborate with client counterparts to deliver shared objectives (including design and build activities).
- Responsible for timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary.
- Eliciting new business requirements and envisioning improved service offerings.
- Evaluating new business apps, data services and tools.
- Conducting value analysis and justification to inform strategic priorities.
- Documenting and publishing solutions to commonly reported issues.
- experience in the application of modern integration technologies (EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net, middleware).
- Should be well-versed with Integrations with Third-party vendor systems.
- Workday Core HCM, EIB, Data Load, Reports, Security.
- Should have the excellent knowledge on troubleshooting the integrations, Reports, and calculated fields.
- Should have the studio integrations knowledge and program debugging skills.
- To have knowledge on modules like Recruitment, LMS, talent management and Time is added advantage.
Job Location : Pune/BangaloreQualifications
- Any Engineering/MBA/MCA/M.Sc
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.