Meet our Team
We as Global Delivery (GD) are part of the Global Services Organization at Hitachi Vantara. Our task is the implementation of the various Hitachi solutions after the sale to our customers. The Project Management team within GD works very closely with the Technical Consultants to jointly implement Hitachi solutions for our customers.
We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers. Our mostly international clients are active in all industries: telecommunications, banking - financial services, retail, pharmaceuticals, public sector, etc.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- The Services Project Manager is responsible for leading, organising and managing external IT projects of different sizes, using different project management tools and methodologies like Waterfall and/or Agile. The projects need to be delivered in time, budget, scope, and quality, whilst maintaining an exemplary level of customer satisfaction to ensure that all completion milestones are achieved, obtaining customer sign-off and acceptance certification.
- You are part of the EMEA wide project management community and share knowledge, lessons learned and best practices with your colleagues in a rewarding and flexible environment.
- At least 3 years of experience in the successful implementation of projects, ideally around IT infrastructure (Storage, Servers, Network, Converged or Hyperconverged, Hybrid Cloud, etc.).
- Industry recognised Project Management certifications like PMI, PRINCE2, Scrum will be considered an advantage.
- A good sense for selecting the right employees for your project.
- Excellent communication skills both with our customers and internally in the organisation. Ability to communicate freely and effectively with different hierarchy levels - executives, peers, customers.
- Capability to create a positive working atmosphere for all participants in the project.
- Enjoy working with distributed teams including members from different countries.
- Ability to keep a cool head even in difficult situations and to act in a structured but also empathetic way.
- Independent work, self-motivation and initiative.
- Talent to convince and influence various stakeholders by tailoring information, sharing insights and arguments.
- Willingness to travel and work flexibly.
- Very good command of German and English, both written and spoken.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge