Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Minimum 5 year of work experience in a technology-focused Product or Project Management role.
• Experience building a product roadmap and working with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver a measurable impact
• Ability to learn and adapt to ambiguity.
• Exceptional grasp of business strategy and technical concepts.
• Proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders across different organizations and influence decisions.
• Experience handling multiple initiatives from inception through delivery
• Ability to prioritize workload and delegate effectively
• Strong verbal communication and presentation skills to senior leaders and stakeholders
• Experience in the Video Analytics or Computer Vision industry
• A history of successful product launches
• Experience in Transportation, Energy, Retail industries
• Experience building data-driven solutions using Mobile, Video, LiDAR, Audio, Sensors or other Industrial IoT devices for Transportation, Energy or Retail customers.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge