Company DescriptionAbout Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd:
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
Job DescriptionRoles and Responsibilities:
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
- Resource will be assigned to work on implementing a SaaS tool into clients landscape. Resource will work on the hoops around PAL processes and requirements.
- Responsible for executing Technology, Digital and Analytics projects across the organization
- Define project scope and objectives by involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Identify, assemble and coordinate internal and third-party resources and assign individual responsibilities
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Ensure that assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Provide timely updates and project status to senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3 -4 years relevant experience in consulting on large scale Data Warehouse/Big Data projects in team environments.
- • Experience with Power BI, (Power Query, PerformancePoint, PowerView a plus), Power Platform, Analytics (Synapse, backend data modeling in support of Analytics), SSRS, SSAS, Excel Services
- Experience in doing PowerBI dashboards, visualizations and reports.
- Experience in PowerBI web app and connecting to database sources
- Change sources of PowerBI data sources into modernized data platform
- SaaS component to be linked to PowerBI.
Videos To Watch
- Some experience (not all mandatory) using mapping Software and Programming Languages: SQL, R, DAX, Microsoft Power BI, SSRS, Excel, and Tableau
- Experience designing and building large-scale, distributed systems