Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our purpose is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
- Studying market conditions using gap analysis to assess demand for products and services.
- Analyzing data of existing customers, providing insights for purchasing patterns.
- Providing data-driven insights on customer journey, progression through marketing funnels, impact of marketing channels (email, social, PPC & website).
- Providing data-driven recommendations for A/B testing, assessing results/impact.
- Analyzing qualitative data, determining marketing impact on sales pipeline (ROMI).
- Reporting on account engagement spikes within our ABM platform, identifying account engagement patterns.
- Forecasting and monitoring sales trends, gathering consumer and competitor data, preparing reports and utilizing statistical software for data analysis.
- Minimum 2-year experience working as a Marketing Analyst or a similar role in a B2B company.
- Must have experience working with D365, Power BI and Marketo platforms.
- Experience working with Terminus or other ABM platforms is a plus.
- Ability to translate data from multiple sources into clear, actionable insights.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.