Hitachi Honolulu JV (HHJV) is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated - Customer Service Information Manager
to work on our Honolulu Rail Project. As the successful candidate your ideas for continuous improvement and creativity are welcome. The position is based in Pearl City, HI. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities
- Undertake customer service and public information activities working under the direction of the Project Director and Client.
- Ensure effective collection of customer feedback in accordance the relevant Work Instructions.
- Work with other HRH Departments and external parties to prepare and respond to customer feedback in a timely manner
- Work with the Operations and Maintenance Department to record, collect and transfer to DTS lost property in a manner that ensure security of the items and chain of custody obligations are met.
- Work with the HRH Operations and Maintenance Departments to ensure effective communications using live and recorded announcement and passenger information displays.
- Work with the Operations and Maintenance Departments and the Client to develop and maintain appropriate fixed signage in station and trains, printed collateral and online information through various platforms
- Work with the Client to prepare education information for the public to ensure that passengers can safety efficiently interface with the metro systems.
- Work with the Client and the HRH Operations and Maintenance Departments to ensure that and planned disruptions to the service are effectively communicated to the public.
- Based on customer feedback and survey data provided by the Clients, develop and improving the associated customer service culture and delivery strategies.
- In coordination with the Client, conduct targeted passenger surveys.
- Define and record internal and external customer service and passenger information KPIs and develop improvement plans.
- Work with the Client, other stakeholders and HRH O&M Departments to ensure seamless customer experience across the HRTP.
- Work with the Client to drive patronage growth through development of HRTP wide and local marketing initiatives.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Hazard Log and the Principal Risk register through the identification and effective mitigation of hazards relating to customer services.
- 10+ years in a customer service role including the management of customer feedback in the rail/metro industry: OR
- 10+ years in a busy customer service environment (hospitality industry, sales and marketing):
- Bachelors degree: OR
- High school diploma with 10+ years relevant work experience.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail STS USA Inc. to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.