Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking for Bilingual Consultant (Operations)role Responsibilities
- Japanese bi-lingual N2 or above
- Overall 5-7 years of experience.
- Person should be fluent in Japanese language. Either with N2 level proficiency or Experience of working in Japan for more than 3 months.
- Prior experience of leading a Support/ Helpdesk team..
- Should have analytical mindset.
- Should have IT experience and/or industry experience and/or HRMS system experience.
- Should exhibit confidence, can drive calls and meetings and also play interpreter role on technical discussions
- Nice to have: Understanding of Workday tool.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.