Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
.Job DescriptionKey Roles and ResponsibilitiesRelease and Environment Management
- Execute, plan and govern the releases based on Iterations in DevOps.
- Monitor development activities to ensure the best practices are being followed, as communicated by Service Lead
- Create and maintain Servers hosted across LCS.
- Install and analyze the Service Updates and Application Updates/hotfixes in LCS and On-Premise environments.
- Database movement (Export, .bacpac/.bak creation and Import) across all non-prod environments i.e. from PROD to Tier 2/Tier1 cloud hosted and local development VM's .
- XPO and Model store deployment across environments.
- Generate all in one Deployable Packages from Build Servers.
- Create and Maintain the Release Pipelines(CI/CD) in DevOps.
- Deploy packages across environments within release path to LIVE mostly FAT > SIT/SAT > UAT > PRE > PROD by using RunbookId or Apply updates from LCS.
- Merge code (changeSets) from one branch to another and resolve conflicts, if any.
- Create and Manage Branches in Azure DevOps.
- Create and maintain the DevOps workitems (Bugs, Tasks, Sub tasks etc.)
- Perform Upgrade from old to latest AX versions.
- Perform Kernel and application updates.
- Design and Create database systems, from server design, drive allocation, network configuration, etc.
- Installation and Maintenance of SQL Server Instances.
- Failover Clustering, AlwaysOn Availability, etc.
- Troubleshoot Server, Network, or User Connectivity Issues.
Additional InformationWe offer
- Application Lifecycle Management experience or relevant background.
- Business or technical degree preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Customer Focused.
- Ability to deal with conflict with customers and internally in a calm manner.
- Confident and assertive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised, structured, self-starter.
- Open approach and ability to listen.
- Competitive salary
- Additional Premium Health Insurance
- Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement
- Monthly Travel Cash Allowance
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international team