Hitachi Rail STS is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated CIVIL SITE SUPERVISOR who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable in working in an international environment. The position is be based in Copenhagen, Denmark In your role, you will be part of a global project team for a major Mass Transit project. Who We Are: Hitachi Rail STS is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Main purpose: Ensure the interface requirements between Civil and Technological activities, checking on site that Civil activities are compliant with project's design, supporting the Construction Manager. Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the documents required by the above responsibilities are available at site on time
- Ensure the compliance on site of, the rules foreseen by the HSE plan, for the works under his/her responsibility
- Support the Construction Manager to verify that civil works performed under Civil companies responsibility are in compliance with the technical specifications
- Support the Construction Manager to take over the work from other Parties (e.g. Civil partner, Client etc.)
- Checking the compliance of the works with the design approved by the Engineering department before allowing Technological installation
- Ensure compliance of civil activities with the construction schedule and identification of risks
- Support on recovery plans in team with the direct Manager and project team
- Report to the Construction Manager any delays in the activities under his/her control and propose remedial actions
- Support the Construction Manager to detect changes/non compliances with respect the issued design and specifications
- Reporting and monitoring, on civil work activities using as baseline the project plan
- Achievement of the Handover/Interface Milestones according to the Project Planning and Specification
- Health and Safety Environment (HSE) compliance
- Non conformity finalization, according to the design and the client feedback
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
Job requirements Qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master within relevant areas
- 5-10 years of experince
- Good English skills
- Speaking Danish would be a plus
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Willing to balance field and office activity, flexibility and strong organizational skills.
- Team player
- Eager to work in an international environment