Job description Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Manufacturing Planner
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Tito Scalo (PZ), Italy
. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Timely and accurate elaboration of the received Demand in order to ensure the required Output on time, minimizing the stocks. Accountabilities
- Ensure the respect of the committed delivery date to the internal (Supply Planning) or external customer, granting a closed loop information in case of re-promising needed
- Ensure clearance of production materials kit
- Ensure the implementation of the mitigation plan in case of production conflicts due to materials delay/shortages or capacity issues
- Support standard costs yearly review process for materials costs (i.e. lead time parameters)
- Support budget definition for the monthly Inventory targets
- Contribute to the definition of the proper LTB (Last Time Buy) stock profile (with IND-Obsolescence Management)
- Contribute to monitor the logistic flow from the receipt (Logistic) to the delivery to the Production Lines (MFG).
Job requirements Required Skills/Knowledge
- 3 - 5 years of experience
- Risk Management
- Cost Controlling & Budgeting concepts/basics
- IT tools
- Documentation management
- Project Management
- MPS / MRP techniques
- Logistic & warehouse management
Technical Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Technical Background. Languages
Good Knowledge of English (written & spoken).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts