Hitachi, Ltd. is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. Hitachi, Ltd. was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd is a subsidiary company which is 100% owned by Hitachi, Ltd. and provides ICT solutions and services. Hitachi Solutions, Ltd. has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES
To be able to provide full cycle implementation, consulting, configuration, training, installation and support for clients using Microsoft Dynamics 365CE.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand functional design and provide a technical architecture that will meet functional design
• Configure the application to meet a client's requirements using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Ability to read a software requirement and produce a technical specification.
• Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, work flows and reports.
- Ensure that there are complete unit tests for every component or task
- Develop required functionality and feature by coding on .Net platform & Internal Framework.
- Review code and ensure it conforms to standards.
- Help improve quality of existing code base
- Ensure project is complete according to written specifications. Communication and Teamwork.
- Other duties as deemed necessary for the job.
- Follow best practices while coding [.NET & Microsoft Dynamics CRM]
- Ensure that code is scalable for high performance scenarios
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Information Systems, or any related field
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365CE
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification is required
- Minimum of 10 years experience in CRM implementation, configuration, system design or related business experience
- Strong understanding of the CRM Platform (Scripting, Plugins, WorkFlows, Dialogs, Client Extensions, SDK)
- Good understanding of CRM Functional Modules.
- Excellent English writing and verbal skills
- Good understanding of SSRS and CRM Reports
- Strong and proved ASP.NET programming using C# ;database concepts; OO analysis and design under SDLC environment.
- Strong knowledge of web based Technologies.
- Development/Installation experience on an IFD environment is a plus.
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
• We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
• We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
• We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
• We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.