Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We are seeking for Automate Test.
• Manage of the QA and responsible for ensuring that quality program policies, plans, standards and requirements are met as per quality standard.
• Plan and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
• Develop and lead the automation framework/strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles.
• Execute and analysis automation test results.
• Ensures that test automation is considered and utilized appropriately.
• Liaisons and coordinates with business partners, vendors and relevant parties for software/system design, development, integration, and testing.
• Handling customers complain and issuing corrective action.
• Participate in troubleshooting and tracking of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
• Own quality practice of assigned scrum team using Agile methodology.
• 1.5 - 3 years' work experience for in quality assurance, test automation or development - min 2 years experience of team management
• Strong experience with automation frameworks such as Robot Framework, cucumber, JMeter, SoapUI.
• Good analytical and problem diagnostic skills.
• Good command in English and Thai both spoken and written.
• Good interpersonal and communication and negotiation skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
• Able to work on a tight schedule.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.