Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We are seeking for Business Analyst.
• As a subject matter expert of the application
• Understand business requirements and convert into technical specifications
• To resolve application errors/bugs and incidents during testing phases
• To ensure all responses are within predefined SLA
• To ensure issues are identified, reported, tracked and closed in a timely manner
• Able to compose Root Cause Analysis Report (RCA) as a supporting document for case closure
• To work with maintenance and support to further improve the operational processes
• To perform follow-up with required parties for closure
• To work with support team for new application support handover with proper documentation, training and guidance
• To perform follow-up on the service request closure and purchase acquisition preparation for chargeback
• To monitor and support the daily batch operation with a team of operation support members
• To regularly update management via established reporting templates for progress updates.
• To ensure systems/application documentation is kept up-to-date.
• Ensure compliance to IT standards, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) standards, policies and procedures.
• At least 4-5 years, experience in SDLC processes
• Experience in application development and support preferably in a banking environment
• Good experience in Unix Scripting and troubleshooting
• Good communication skills in writing and verbal
• Experience in BRE and ACE is preferred
• Knowledge of Tomcat / Apache is preferred.
• Experience in Data Warehouse/Data Mart/Big Data project implementation
• Preferably has experience in database administration and performance tuning
• Familiar with database SQL statement such as Oracle, DB2, MS SQL and other relational database command
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.