Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We are seeking for Java + Cloud AWS Developer.
- Participate in software design.
- Deliver software with quality.
- Research and provide technical recommendation.
- Participating in product development and clarify working scope with the other team members.
- Do knowledge sharing among the team from time to time.
- Support production issue if it need.
- Support in software delivery to production.
- Participate in SaaS layer and integrate with PaaS layer.
- Documenting required document for further knowledge sharing.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 3 years in Experience
- Understanding in web programming languages such as Java, Python, Spring boot framework running on AWS environment.
- Understanding AWS process and use to implement
- Understand Restful concept.
- Understand MVC design pattern.
- Have fundamental knowledge in relational database.
- Have experience is Responsive web application, web service.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.