Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We are seeking for JAVA Programmer.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices, habits, and make sure that the standards and practices that have been set are followed by the team
• Work closely with Product Owner and Application Designer to clearly understand the requirement and can identify what need to be developed and improved. Participate in planning sessions to provide accurate estimation of the requirements provided
• Keep up with industry best practices and trends. Conduct research, tests, and implements new technique that can be reused and applied to any site/software development project
• Explore opportunities and maintain personal networks to add value to job accomplishments
• Develop and manage automation frameworks using API automation tools
• (Senior) Coaches junior software engineer and the engineering development department personnel in the workings of reusable tools and patterns, for example, reusable code
• Bachelor or Master or Degree in computer science, computer engineer, or a relevant field
• 3-6 years (Junior) 6-8+ years (Senior), of experience in software development using Java
• Knowledge of web service and its related technologies, REST, SOAP, XML, JSON
• Experience in using Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud) for building web services
• (Senior) Experience in using Message Queue to solve integration problem and good understanding of Enterprise Integration Pattern, Microservice architecture
• (Senior) Strong interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent
• (Senior) Potential to motivate and cultivate team, Knowledge of online security practices and protocols
• Experience in working with SQL/NoSQL Database (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), can write effective SQL statements
• Experience in using or building CI/CD workflow and using Git as source code version management tool
• Experience in mobile and web developments a plus (iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS, e.g.)
• Experienced with Mockup service is a plus
• Experienced with Cloud services is a plus
• Confidence to challenge the status quo, communicate new ideas, and provide informed opinions
• Good command of English both written and spoken
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.