Hitachi Vantara is looking for a highly motivated Senior Sales Operations Analyst to join the Sales Operations team in the Lumada Software Products business.
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst will work closely with our Sales, Accounting and Finance teams, and the ideal candidate should be customer focused, detailed-oriented, flexible, and be able to adapt quickly to changes in an agile environment. This position requires a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision.
1. Support sales and sales operations team with creating reports, charts, dashboards, and other analytics as needed using tools such as Microsoft Excel and Power BI.
2. Run, update, and create reports and dashboards in CRMs such as Salesforce.com.
3. Extract and analyze data from CRMs or other databases or datastores.
4. Support the compilation and executive presentation of sales related data including sales performance metrics.
5. Support other strategic Go to Market initiatives in the organization
• Bachelor's in Business, Engineering, Finance, Sales - Marketing, or related discipline a plus.
• Minimum 4 years professional working experience, must include experience relating to Operations, data analysis and reporting.
• A high degree of flexibility, be extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
• A customer focused team player with a high degree of professionalism.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to learn new tools and systems quickly.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with using Salesfore.com or similar CRMs.
• Experience creating reports and charts using tools such as Microsoft Excel or Power BI.
• Experience creating presentations for executive reporting.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge