Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what is now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for candidates who are eligible to work in the US.(TN) What You will Be Doing
As a part of Digital Solutions - Product Engineering Services practice, we are looking for talented Java full stack developers to join us to contribute to practice initiatives and keep current in the latest technology developments in the Cloud and Product Engineering space.
Works on projects of all sizes to provide software design and development related to solution offerings to support deliverables and/or project objectives. Activities will not limit to:
What You Bring to The Team
- Work with agile teams as they perform feature level design, development, testing, performance analysis and document to ensure that software meets business needs
- Contribute to software architecture and design
- Develop the required technical pieces/ end-to-end solutions for multi layered applications on a variety of technology stacks
- Conduct code review to ensure code following the code best practices guidelines
- Support for deployment and maintenance applications
- Ability to lead a module development and take it to completion.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in Java/full-stack development with strong software engineering background principle: writing modular clean code, clearing analytical and logical thinking
- Experience in full life-cycle of software development or methodology using Agile Scrum/Kanban etc.; requirements analysis, designs, codes, tests, debugs and document
- Experience in OOP, design patterns, AWS containers, microservices, serverless implementation
- Experience with RDBMS including OSS (PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.) and NoSQL Databases including OSS (Cassandra, MongoDB etc.)
- Experience or familiar with Java, AWS technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, CloudFront, IAM, SNS, SQS, KMS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge