Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costsOverall requirements
- Logical Thinking, problem solving
- Proficiency in using: Java with Restful API, Hibernate/JPA, Streaming Processing.
- Framework: Spring Boot, Logging
- Database: SQL Server, SQLite, Cassandra, Redis
- Coding Design: MVC, Observer Pattern (Pub/Sub)
- Message Bus: RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Environment: Window (Dev), Linux (Prod), VPN, FTP, SVN, GITLAB, Azure
- Working model: Agile
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.