Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking for Back End DeveloperQualifications
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in computer engineering, computer science or related field.
- At least 2-5 year experience in Back-end programming and web development (CMS) with experience in some of frameworks like Java Spring Boot, NodeJS (Junior-Senior Level). New grad are welcome!
- Understanding and experience of relational databases, ( PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle DB etc.)
- Any experience in CI/CD is a plus
- Any experience in Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.Responsibilities
- Designing and developing scalable API in Java Spring Boot, NodeJS and some CMS web application.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and debugging API issues
- Perform code review and follow change management process
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.