Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking for Full stack DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Build the next-generation cross-platform desktop product for digital evolution in financial industry with modern tech stack similar to Visual Studio Code, Atom and Slack
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.Minimum Qualifications:
- Professional experience in software development
- Experienced in Front-end and web technologies
- Experienced in multi-tiers web architecture
- Preferred Qualifications (Nice to have):
- Familiar with Node.JS, Web Server technologies
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experienced with browser tuning and optimization techniques/tools
- Experienced with Chromium integration
- Experienced with Electronjs or OpenFin or NW.js
- Familiar with web standards and protocols such as HTTP and socket APIs in general
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.