Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking for JAVA Programmer Descriptions:
- Software development using JAVA and JAVA technology including JSP, Java Script, J2EE, Servlet, -EJB, Struts Framework,Hibernate,Eclipse etc.
- Coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications; assisting in design.
- Fix defects submitted by tester accuracy based on specification.
- Build and deploy application.
- Works mostly independently within task guidelines established by management.
- Perform work based on defined process and provide feedback on process improvements as appropriate.
- Co-operate with team leader in estimation effort, developing plan/schedule and performing tasks according to the plan.Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or Master 's Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Information Technology or related fields.
- Welcome new graduate or Have 3-5 years of experience
- Applicants must have strong Java skills.
- Knowledge of conception of Object Oriented Design and UML Design.
- Knowledge of SQL Command.
- Eager to learn for new technologies.
- Able to deal and handle difficult situations and work under time constraints.
- Can work as a team, must be able to work under extremely high pressure.
- Proactive, self-motivated, systematic thinking, fast learner and willing to contribute and work as a team
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.