Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking for System AnalystDescriptions:
- Analyze business requirements and create functional specifications, from architecture down to database schema and software components/classes under guidance from senior system analyst or above.
- Design and develop features/APIs/Solutions, as well as integration, flow for the platform under guidance from senior system analyst or above.
- Discuss the design solution with related team such as Product Owner, Business - Analyst, System Analyst, Vendor, Developer, Legacy System teams.
- Coordinate with developers, architectures, product owner, business analyst, vendors and related teams.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Work with QA and software testing teams.
- Support production incidents together with developer and operation team.
- Self-driven and eager to improve skillset
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadline.Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Information Technology or related fields.
- At least 3 years' experience in System Analyst.
- Applicants must have strong Software Testing Methodologies skills.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, experience in develop test scenarios, test case, test script, test plan, execute test scripts.
- Document test results, escalate of test defects and issues and re-test repaired defects.
- Knowledge of SQL Statement, Store Procedure, Query and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Good knowledge on Angular, Java, Kubernetis, MySQL, Shell Script for Batch, - - Web Application, Cloud, Control-M, S3, i-Report/Jasper Report, Jenkin, M-Queue, Kibana, Elastic Search, NAS, AWS service , Lambda function , AWS RDS etc
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.