The Company:Hitachi Vantara
, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role:
We are seeking a Resource Management Specialist I
to join a fast-paced, highly collaborative engineering team. In this role, you will make relationship with university to grow talents for HVN.Responsibilities
- Work as a copywriter in social network: Facebook, Linkedin...
- Connect and make a relationship with IT Universities, centers in Da Nang and Ha Noi.
- Support Hanoi's activities and make close relationships to engage employees in the branch.
- Follow onboard process and take care new employees in the first days in order to become fully integrated.
- Support BUs to find quality resumes from internal/ external resources.
- Make reports by required from Resource manager/ Leader.Requirement
- Graduated from University of Economics, Commerce, Foreign Languages
- Have experienced in the employee branding activities, company event.
- Have more relationship with IT resources, IT universities in Da Nang, Ha Noi is a plus.
- Good in communication skill, friendly is a must.Location:
Hanoi City, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.