Principal, Digital Advisory
Hitachi Solutions is an impact-driven global leader in consulting dedicated to delivering competitive, end-to-end solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud. Our deeply connected teams are unified by our values and our commitment to helping clients succeed and compete with the largest global enterprises. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and carry the strength of a vast network of connected Hitachi companies, all while remaining nimble, agile, and ready to pivot at a moment's notice.
Hitachi Solutions started as three founding partners and transformed into nearly 3,000 consultants, developers, and support personnel all around the globe. With 42 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Hitachi Solutions has established itself as a leading partner in the ever-growing landscape of technology consulting.Job Description
As an active member of Hitachi Solutions' Digital Transformation Advisory Service (DTAS),
the DTAS Principal, Digital Advisor will work with Hitachi (HSAL) customers to capture value, build their digital capabilities, and execute on their transformation roadmaps. This highly placed role on the DTAS team will drive transformation discovery and road mapping conversations with the executive leadership of our customers, build and iterate on DTAS processes & tools, collaborate with & lead cross-practice teams to execute on customer engagements, collect & analyze data, develop recommendations and roadmaps, and deliver reports & guidance to our customers. This is a hands-on position in a dynamic, demanding environment.Qualifications
• Specific, relevant, large-scale experience is required in three or more of the following areas:
- Digital Transformation management consulting
- Project and Program Management, complex system implementations
- Management of distributed teams across multiple organizations
- Financial Analysis
- Change Enablement
- Customer Experience, Design Thinking, Usability Design
- Acquisition due diligence and integration
- Cross-functional ERP application knowledge (distribution, manufacturing, finance, etc.)
- Ability to express complex business and technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Ability to work independently & coordinate projects with a geographically dispersed team.
- Proficient working knowledge using MS Excel for data analysis and automation
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal skills. Ability to train and motivate teams, and participate in & facilitate group meetings.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be a self-directed learner
- BS degree in Finance, Computer Science or a related field (Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.). MBA degree is a plus.
- 10 years experience doing management consulting for or direct employment at large ($1B or greater) corporate environments is preferred
- 10 years project management experience on complex, multi-location teams
- 10 years experience working with cross-functional teams and heavily matrixed organizations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.