Experience Level - More than 15 years
The Solution Architect is responsible for building a vision with potential clients, understanding their requirements, and crafting a solution that meets their specific needs. The architect is responsible for planning, guiding, estimating and delivering responses to client and potential client's requests for information, requests for proposal, orals presentations and all other sales pursuit requests.
• Perform the Data Architect role on opportunities related to Digital Transformation, Data Analytics - Insights
• Build a vision, understand and define requirements, design practical solutions, develop supporting business cases and implement solutions for clients.
• Define requirements and create architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing models.
• Drive architectural decisions on best way to meet business analysts and end user needs, while determining the right technology stack of Azure, GCP, AWS data - analytics ecosystem, based on the business requirements and implement the right E2E design enabling self-service analytics.
• Ability to estimate data analytics solutions on cloud platforms i.e., Microsoft Azure, GCP and other cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) platforms.
• Lead and own architectural aspects of designing and building multi - tenanted modern data warehouses, business intelligence, predictive and prescriptive analytics and visualization platform.
• Ensures security, data isolation, quality, integrity, extensibility, adaptability, scalability, availability and understandability of this platform.
• Understands technical, business, and organizational requirements of a modern data warehouse and business intelligence platform.
• Proven experience architecting scalable, performance - oriented solutions using emerging Big Data technologies and traditional ETL tools.
• Create reusable frameworks to reduce development timeline and increase architectural consistency.
• Accountable for conceptual/logical/physical data models, data flow diagrams and visualize the information flow across the Global Data - Analytics landscape
• Responsible for verifying the detailed technical documents and ensuring solutions are delivered based on the architectural design.
• Provide guidance and mentoring to other Solution Leads, Solution Analysts, and other Architects.
• Work with Enterprise Architecture team if any new technologies are needed to meet business requirements including evaluation of tools and staying on top of roadmaps for Analytics, real-time data integration, and ML/AI technologies
• Be a thought leader in advanced data analytics, AI/ML and IOT platforms - technologies.
• Experience in an Architect role which should include architecting solutions using Big Data technologies.
• Hands on experience on any of the Hadoop distribution \\Hortonworks, Cloudera, etc. along with Kafka, Spark, Cloud Data Flow, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Oozie etc. - RDBMS - NoSQL DB.
• Good understanding of relational DBs (MySQL / Oracle), Columnar DBs (Info bright), ETL / ELT tools (Informatica Power Center / Scoop).
• Understanding of installation, deployment of large clusters.
• Extensive experience on working with very large data sets and unstructured data, including data cleansing/transformation
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to analyze and break problems down logically and independently to formulate several solutions options.
• Understanding of both Data Engineering/Management and Data Science aspects
• Understanding of design/architectural patterns, along with cloud-based deployment patterns.
• Good understanding of Big Data security concepts and tools
• Have an understanding or good experience in AI/ML in Python or SQL will be desired.
Bachelor s level technical degree required.
Computer Science or Math background preferred.
Master's degree desiredMeet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge