Hitachi Solutions is an impact-driven global leader in consulting dedicated to delivering competitive, end-to-end solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud. Our deeply connected teams are unified by our values and our commitment to helping clients succeed and compete with the largest global enterprises. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world, and carry the strength of a vast network of interconnected Hitachi companies all while remaining nimble, agile, and ready to pivot at a moment's notice.
Hitachi Solutions started as three founding partners and transformed into nearly 2,000 consultants, developers, and support personnel all around the globe. With over 40 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Hitachi Solutions has established itself as a leading partner in the ever-growing landscape of technology consulting.Job Description
We are looking for a passionate, creative, analytical, and experienced Business Intelligence Analyst who loves data, is curious to explore, and who wants to impact business decisions.
Responsible for the strategic design and maintenance of business intelligence applications. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Ensures that the use of business intelligence applications enhances business decision making capabilities.
In addition, the ideal candidate will have extensive experience developing/analyzing database schemas, designing, coding T-SQL objects, and creating database optimizations where applicable. The ability to quickly translate business requirements into effective database solutions will be critical to the candidate's success. The successful candidate will participate in the implementation of solutions that employ leading-edge technologies.
To be successful in this role you must be driven, self-directed, and focused on delivering the right results. You also need to have strong skills in written and oral communication, a can-do attitude, and the willingness to tackle hard problems in innovative ways. You must also thrive in a team environment that values cross team collaboration and building on the success of others.Responsibilities
QualificationsWHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- You will be responsible for supporting and implementing Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) projects for our customers.
- Understanding of BI, data analytics, and database concepts
- Proven experience with data warehouse tools/databases
- Subject matter expert on SQL querying, SSRS and SSIS
- SQL Server skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration
- Implement data security whenever required.
- Maintain reports and knowledge of all types of reporting formats like charts, tabular, matrix, and others.
- Ability to understand complex business processes and applications which read/write to various databases.
- Oversee and support the Design, Development, and Implementation of Data Warehousing, Reporting and Analytics solutions that deliver information efficiently, with the end goal to solve business challenges and achieve business objectives.
- Develop data models, ETL packages, OLAP cubes, and reports utilizing SSMS, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS applying best practices through the development lifecycle.
- Prepare documentation of source-to-target mappings, data dictionaries, and database design.
- Identify areas of improvement to optimize data flows.
- Organize and deliver knowledge transfer to clients.
Additional InformationWe are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.#LI-MH1
- 2 years of BI development and data modeling experience supporting environments.
- 3 years' hands-on experience with writing, analyzing, and debugging SQL code.
- 1 years of experience developing in and administering Power BI (Preferred) and/or Tableau environments.
- Familiarity with MS SQL Server 2012 or higher including SQL Server Management Studio.
- Develop tables, views, stored procedures, indexes, functions, and constraints.
- Basic understanding of Infrastructure, Business Applications, and Help Desk technology.
- Proven ability to produce clear verbal and written communications.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment, working cohesively with related IT teams.
- Proven demonstration of analytical and programmatic thinking.
- Proficient knowledge of data modeling concepts and formalized database design including creating tables, indexes, and enforcing data integrity.
- Basic understanding of the project management life cycle.
- Business requirements gathering, analysis and designing solutions.
- Experience with both Dimensional and Relational data sources
- Database tuning (Indexing strategies, partitioning, tracing & profiling)