Meet our Team
The Renewals Quoting Team is responsible for configuring, pricing, and quoting renewals in the Salesforce CPQ/CRM tool. Team members in this role will work closely with the Pipeline Manager to proactively identify renewal opportunities eligible for quoting. Team members will also work closely with the Renewal Sales team, the Renewal Operations team, and the Data Management team to respond to requests for pricing from the Global Field Services and Global Field Sales organizations. The main purpose of the position is to provide accurate and timely renewal quotes to our customers and partners. This role is critical in supporting our renewals revenue stream and our field services operations. What you'll be doing
• Manage the renewal opportunity to renewal quote process in Salesforce CPQ/CRM for a high-volume organization
• Utilize reporting tools to proactively identify renewal opportunities for assigned accounts
• Leverage Salesforce reporting and Microsoft Excel tools to perform an account reconciliation prior to quoting. The account reconciliation includes an audit/comparison of contract, install base, and sales order data.
• Prepare renewal quotations per current pricing and discounting policies
• Collaborate with our Data Management, Renewal Operations, and Renewal Sales teams to troubleshoot customer escalations and data discrepancies
• Stay informed about new product offerings and their related configurations/pricing strategies
• Manage Salesforce cases and prioritize escalated requests for quoting
• Ensure all quote production KPIs are met
• Share best practices and independently pilot projects to improve the Renewals Business
• Assist in wider team duties and perform other duties as required What you bring to the team
Skills And Attributes
- A successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical skills, a passion for the success of our customers.
- Proven ability to maintain highly valuable and outcome-based relationships with different teams
- Positive attitude, high motivation level, and a passion for building quotes
- Experience verifying contracts, data integrity of all quotes, review terms and conditions to ensure renewal subscriptions in line with company guidelines and policy
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage short-term/long-term projects
• Ability to systematically analyze and solve challenges
• Detail oriented - with the ability to deep dive into data to ensure accuracy
• Work with little supervision on a day-to-day basis
• Sense of urgency and ability to set and then meet expectations
• Passion for doing things the right way
• Desire to learn new information systems and processesOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge