As a member of the SP-A Global team, the Transformation Lead will assist in the coordination of projects and programs managed within the Strategic Partners and Alliances organization. This person will have a direct impact on the success of Hitachi Vantara's transformation efforts. This role will align appropriate resources to execute on global projects and programs which are either initiated by or impact the SP-A HVPP organization and its partner sales initiatives. A clear understanding of best practices as they relate to; selling with and to partners, channel and partner demand generation, project coordination, and key elements of administration in support of the team, while multi-tasking in a very fast-paced environment is a must. For this position, the ability to influence without authority is critical. It is imperative to build strong relationships cross-organizationally and collaborate effectively to influence decisions that lead to positive outcomes for the SP-A and Global Partner Program team.
The successful candidate will combine a solid understanding of indirect sales and marketing dynamics, strong project management skills, and the ability to synthesize vast information to effect positive outcomes for our partner ecosystem. This individual will work closely with the SP-A leadership and other cross-functional leads, examining existing business practices while identifying new initiatives that would result in time savings, increased sales effectiveness, and increased partner satisfaction.Responsibilities
• Clearly articulate expectations to team members as outlined by Strategy and Technology VP
• Manage multiple projects and ensure they remain on schedule, within scope, and aligned with group goals and deliverables.
• Design, develop and manage the delivery of change management across our partner ecosystem
• For each initiative, develop a program implementation plan and communicate strategy to leadership and stakeholders, fully own end-to-end progress against targeted objectives.
• Ensure effective communication within the team, organization, and cross-functionally
• Communicate effectively with all partners and ensure a strong feedback loop to continually improve processes, programs, and tools across our partner ecosystem
• Oversight to drive timely and accurate communications in support of the partner eco system across available vehicles
• Provide day-to-day guidance across team members ensuring achievement of company goals.
• Introduce continual improvement process for materials produced for partners and internal usersQualifications
• At least 7+ years combination of project management, sales enablement, partner/direct sales, sales operations experience with increasing influence and responsibility.
• At least 7+ years of project management experience, including projects with multiple inputs and multiple stakeholders.
6+ years supporting a Channel and/or Partner Operations environment with a solid understanding of the indirect selling model.
• Demonstrated project ownership and consistent delivery on commitments.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized with ability to maintain high levels of accuracy in work products.
Excellent verbal, and written communication skills
• Must possess a high level of self-motivation, have an excellent work ethic and able to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
• Entrepreneurial skills with experience implementing new projects and concepts within organizations, working closely with senior-level cross-functional stakeholders.
• Ability to manage in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as a member of a team
• Willing to roll up their sleeves and do what is necessary to hit tight deadlines.
• Business analysis skills related to project success/failure is a plus.
• Ability to drive multiple projects and resources to ensure we meet timelinesOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge