Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Inside Sales is Hitachi Vantara's fastest growing sales team and is the talent engine for Sales with diverse and motivated individuals that consistently deliver profitable growth. We service our customers through a series of sales motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Hitachi Vantara solutions.
We are a dynamic international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every day. We connect Hitachi Vantara customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and deliver faster digital transformation and business value. We provide a platform for success including coaching, training, and on-the-job learning that will support your career development. An innovative, flexible, and award-winning working environment enables and empowers our team to perform at their best.Responsibilities
• You will build direct relationships with customers while working with channel partners to maximize new sales opportunities and renewals within your territory. You will manage all aspects of the full sales cycle to help customers reach their business goals.
• You will be aggressively prospecting with your sales team through cold calls, emails, and marketing events /campaigns.
• You will commit to understanding their territory and becoming a trusted member of the Inside Sales organization, while collaborating with your Account Manager and Sales Manager.
• You will become an expert at using lead generation tools and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects.
• You will conduct account development best practices with email, phone, and social touches using SalesLoft, Marketo, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Salesforce CRM.
• You will utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as VP of Engineering, Director of Analytics, and Data Architects.
• You will work closely with the sales team in the ongoing optimization of strategic sales approaches.
• You will extensively use Salesforce CRM and other tools to build and maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects.
• You will consistently achieve quotas to ensure revenue objectives.
• You will educate and qualify any inbound prospect to turn into ready to close deals
• You will become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects.
• You will Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
• You will stay up to date on the solutions we sell, buyer personas, market trends, and competitors.Qualifications
Spanish language proficiency required
2+ years of B2B selling experience in a similar or adjacent industry
• A love for IT and ability to tap into technology
• A history of career progression and desire for professional development
• Experience owning the full sales cycle (prospecting, validating, negotiating, and closing the sale).
• Highly motivated with a "hunter spirit" to develop new opportunities and grow business
• Demonstrate strong sales achievement (i.e., consistent achievement at or above quota, or a history YoY growth in your target market)
• Passionate about sales and building positive relationships
• Possess strong business acumen and can articulate the value of a solution to address customers' current and future needs
• Phenomenal communication/presentation skills
• Flexible and resilient problem solver; our strongest teammates have a sense of urgency to resolve issues
• Thrive in a team environment and enjoy sharing ideas and best practices
• Take pride in your positive, upbeat energy
• Experience using digital selling tools such as Salesforce and TechTarget
- Spanish language proficiency required
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.