Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We offer an inclusive, highly collaborative workplace and we recognise our biggest asset is our people; they drive our innovation advantage. Our social Employee Resource Groups, including our active Women of Hitachi, LGBTQ+, CSR and Veteran's communities represent our diverse employee base. Diversity and individuality are welcomed and we're looking for like-minded, passionate and driven people to join us. In return, we offer industry leading benefits packages and promote a creative culture where you can come to work, be yourself and be successful. What you will be doing
- Working with leaders from across the business globally to develop and drive programs, campaigns and brand-building that enable our sales teams to win deals with services in confidence.
- Research, coordinate, edit and integrate the work of writers to produce collateral that meets our company branding, marketing style guidelines and quality assurance standards.
- Develop storytelling (success stories, blogs, social media), marketing, and a cadence of communications to support Global Services business globally.
- Set up and manage a community for Services Sales Experts to nurture them through the buyer's journey with the right collateral for each stage and for the benefit of ongoing field education and sales enablement activities.
- Develop story-telling and internal marketing programs to execute on strategic corporate and regional priorities; amplify success and build confidence in the front-line sales force by partnering with Global Sales Enablement, Global Learning, Sales, Services and Marketing.
- Conceptualize, develop and ensure alignment across narratives, messages and stories
to Create viable and well-published content with clear messaging and document version control.
- Coordinate collateral review processes with legal, finance and marketing teams within defined time parameters to ensure accuracy and compliance with corporate standards, if required.
- Post collateral with proper tagging and cross-linkages to identified and appropriate repositories
- Create internal marketing campaigns to increase engagement with employees for key business initiatives and products
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect; Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity; Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge