Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Roles - Responsibilities
Must Have Skills
- Requirement gathering of existing business practices and documenting as-Is business processes accordingly
- Project involved studying the Business Process (AS-IS) and, Mapping (TO-BE) Business process.
- Mapping Client's business processes to SAP's business processes
- Implementation of SAP HR module customization and Client specific settings for integration of different modules with HR
- Successfully completed settings for Master Data, Usage view and Architecture view
- Expert in Configuration, SIT and documentation.
- Coordinating with other modules which integrated.
- Proactive discuss with critical issues with client.
- Proactive to propose solution according to business design.
Good to Have Skills
- Should have experience of 7 years in SAP HR.
- Should have very good understanding in SAP HR business processes.
- Excellent communication and should have good client facing experience.
- Should have experience in at least 1 End-to-End Implementation.
- Should possess integration knowledge of other modules like Enterprise Portal, Financial Charging and Interfaces.
- The Consultant should have relevant experience in the following areas
- SAP HR full cycle of implementation Experience - org mgmt, personnel administration, time management, benefits ,payroll, performance management and Learning
- End-to-end Implementation experience in different domains - Real Estate, Energy, Banking or any other Industries.
- Must be proficient in handling Issues/support functions.
- Conducts user requirements gathering, blueprinting and documentation designs. Follow best practices and SAP functionality in system.
- Expert in creating project documentation, Training material and Unit Testing
- Excellent Time Management, Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.