Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Job Role
Through business partnership and consultancy develop and implement HR initiatives and services to support the business in maximizing people capabilities to increase business performance and productivity. Supporting a number of key stakeholders in our India DS Organization.Responsibilities
- Provide HR business partnership and consultancy advice to key stakeholders and managers aligned to HR solutions to support and drive the business strategy.
• Support the business in executing key transformation activities including driving organization design and organization change initiatives.
• Work with the business to identify and implement effective strategies and programs for addressing employee retention, employee engagement, employee and manager development, and workplace/resource planning.
• Advise managers on management of staff grievances and employee relations issues, ensuring compliance to local and corporate policies, processes and regulations.
• Minimize potential risk to Hitachi Vantara through sound employment policies and practices complying with local legislation and requirements.
• Partner with Talent Acquisition to review sourcing methodologies for attracting the required skills into the business.
• Partner with Talent Management to identify and implement talent management strategies to support the development of teams as well as ensuring effective rollout of talent management programs including performance reviews, goal setting and employee engagement survey.
• General operational HR support as required in partnership with HR shared services teams.
• Management of other projects either regional or corporate as directed by Asia Pacific HR team or Global HR.
• Complete and submit corporate and/or legislative reporting as required.
• Management of personnel records and all confidential HR related information.
- 11-15 years of broad HR generalist experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience as a HR Manager/ HR Business Partner managing a small team in an MNC or IT industry experience preferred.
- Should have hands on experience in driving processes / initiatives/independently lead or handle HR programs/understand business , strategy - financials
• Sound knowledge and experience of India employment legislation.
• Bachelor's degree preferable with a major in HRM.
• Strong relationship management and influencing skills.
• Demonstrated business partnering capability.
• Previous experience with change management and workforce management including organization restructure.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work at all levels within the Company.
• Ability to work individually with little guidance and work effectively in group settings.
• Good analytical skills and business acumen.
• Good Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills.
• Exposure to working cross-culturally.
• Flexible and able to adapt to change.