* US residency and working authorization required
Account Managers play a key role in our growth and are tasked with rapid business expansion within their assigned accounts, including managing and growing a select client cluster with clearly established top line and bottom- line targets, and being able to sell new consulting service offerings and solutions to the client cluster to achieve targeted results.
Services Account Managers are responsible for:
- Positioning Hitachi Vantara as a Strategic Digital Technology Services partner and identify avenues for Hitachi Vantara to implement digital solutions.
- Understanding Hitachi Vantara services and offerings and identifying matching client needs.
- Establishing and managing client relationship with key decision makers at clients.
- Establishing and building "trust" and leverage client context by understanding client's overall business goals.
- Overall account management to include work quality and customer satisfaction.
- Managing Project Managers to achieve client goals
- Contributing to new business development efforts in new clients and facilitate those offerings.
- Bringing A-D industry expertise to Hitachi Vantara Aerospace - Defense industry clients
The Account Manager should be comfortable in groups/teams and be able to both lead and follow. Must bring top-notch consulting /relationship management skills and a deep appreciation of digital/IT tools, techniques, systems and solutions. The Account Manager will be held accountable against measurable Revenue/Profit Growth within set timelines. In addition, the qualified candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a client facing role or account leadership role in the IT professional services or management consulting firm.
- Relationships, demonstrated expertise and network within A-D industry
- Current/prior "Big Four" consulting experience is desired.
- Past experience managing a client P-L of at least $10 million dollars, including reporting and metric assessment for the account.
- Strong background in a project environment and application development.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively along vertical and horizontal planes internally and within client organizations.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments.
- BS degree required; Advanced degree preferred.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge