Hitachi Solutions, Ltd, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a key member of the Hitachi Group's Information & Telecommunications Sector and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across a wide range of industries. The company provides value-driven services for the entire IT lifecycle: from operating system planning to integration, operation, and maintenance. From its offices in the US, UK, Germany, France, Canada, India, China and Asia Pacific, Hitachi Solutions provides high-quality products and services to customers worldwide. For more information about Hitachi Solutions, please visit www.hitachi-solutions.de
We're embarking on an exciting period of growth and expansion in our European team and we're investing to grow our business. We're looking for someone to be the figurehead of this expansion for our Power Platform capability in Germany. Our goal is always to exceed our customer's expectations and we achieve this by becoming their trusted advisor, helping them deliver business value from the Power Platform and the wider technology ecosystem of Dynamics 365 and Microsoft's Azure cloud. Stellenbeschreibung
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your passion for technology together with your desire to make a difference for our customers. If you see the possibilities, and are as excited as we are about building a new capability, then you may be exactly who we are looking for!
You'll bring a blend of consulting skills, strong technical knowhow and experience in delivering successful projects. With gravitas, strong interpersonal and communication skills, you'll give our customers confidence and inspire them to help them realise their vision and objectives. Using your business knowledge and experience you'll demonstrate the empathy to understanding of what our customers are looking to achieve and then deliver the appropriate technology solutions.
We are building a new capability with strong foundations across our European region, so you'll bring thought leadership for how we grow the team, go to market with effective propositions, and develop strategies to deliver success for our customers. You'll have an entrepreneurial spirit, and thrive on the challenge of building something new, motivating and inspiring the team around you. You'll have the choice of being based from home or at any of our locations across Germany.
As Teamlead Power Platform
, you will:
- be the figurehead and leader for all aspects of the Power Platform in Germany
- build strong relationships with senior client stakeholders and be seen as a trusted advisor.
- support the sales and marketing teams with compelling presentations and thought leadership content.
- help grow a strong team around you, supporting and mentoring them to achieve their career goals.
- support the delivery of successful projects.
- work with like-minded colleagues across our business to provide joined up solutions using a wide range of technologies.
- work closely with our Alliance partners including Microsoft, to develop the relationship and identify and close business opportunities.
- At least 5 years of experience leading a team in an IT consulting practice or large business technology function.
- Strong consulting skills and experience from delivering projects for internal/external customers.
- You'll likely have a degree in technology, business administration or other related fields.
- Excellent communication skills, consulting skills, persuasiveness, and assertiveness.
- Very good written and spoken German and English as well as a willingness to travel.
- Passion - a love and enjoyment of working with new technology and like-minded people.
- Varied and responsible activities in an internationally operating company
- Future in a modern working environment with continuous training options and flat hierarchies
- Possibility for home office
- Freedom to work independently in an international environment
- An attractive workplace in a motivated team that enjoys working together
- A dynamic company with short decision-making and reaction times
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed online application. If you have any questions, please contact HS-DE-Recruiting directly ([email protected]
) or call +49 911 277880.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.