Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what is now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we would love to hear from you. What You'll Be Doing
As a consultant in our Oracle consulting team you'll enjoy varied responsibilities and will have the opportunity to work with clients in multiple industries and work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope. We will support the development of your skills with structured training. Some of the things you'll get involved with include:
- Defining and developing solutions using the latest Oracle technology solutions to problems through reasoned application of information technology.
- Troubleshooting, developing, customizing, maintaining and supporting Oracle applications across various modules
What You Bring To The Team
- Hands on development using Oracle technologies/Tools
- Ensure Hitachi's Technical best-practices are maintained and followed.
- Key decision making in architectural design decisions.
- Facilitating technical team workshops to drive out risks and conduct pre-emptive and current problem solving.
- Significant Oracle Apps (Implementation - Support) experience, of ten plus years
- An ability to develop and customize Oracle E-Business suite RICEW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflows) components using Oracle technologies like Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle workflow, BI publisher, Oracle Report - Form 10g, WEBADI, OAF.
- Good knowledge of Finance (AP, AR, GL, Subledger accounting), Order management, Purchasing, Depot repair modules.
- Capability to analyze and understand the business requirements and design end to end solution.
- Expertise to support and troubleshooting of the existing developed components, work on PROD issues and prepare root cause analysis.
- Performance tuning of high-volume SQLs.
- Experience in working with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Expertise in creating interfaces through Standard API's and open interface and data loading including mapping and transformation fitment the source systems with external systems.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge