Meet our Team
We are an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, an Azure Silver Partner. Our Technology and Solutions Office (TSO) work with our clients across industries on engagements with some of the worlds largest brands. Our pre sales architects are central to the success we are having in growing our technology services business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. The TSO are a small, elite EMEA based team of architects that act as SME's in the Cloud, Enterprise Data and ERP domains. We are looking for a lead Data Architect to join and be a central pillar for this team.
What you'll be doing
Building strong relationships and trust with new and existing customers across all industry sectors. Evangelizing our industry leading Cloud and Data services offerings
• Owning the solutioning process, acting as the design authority and technical lead / interface for our customers.
• Drive cloud and data modernization workshops including discovery sessions, architectural sessions, design workshops, provide recommendations on target strategies for migration and modernization
• Clearly articulating the business value and designing an integrated operating model across towers
What you bring to the team
• An ability to think creatively and work consistently to identify, develop and close opportunities in enterprise data solutions, within new or prospect customers
• Deep understanding of Data and Cloud technologies such as Azure/AWS/Google, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra, SPARK
• Experience with Microsoft Synapse and AI / ML is also highly desirable
• The ability to articulate a technical solution and it's value to both technical and non technical audiences using outstanding interpersonal - communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
• TSO solution/offering development - owning and devising new go to market services and solutions for enterprise data
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge