Testing Software Engineer
-PARISJob Family : R&DLevel of Experience :Experienced
We arepart ofHitachiAstemofocusingonworld-leading advancedmobility solutions withinthe fields ofelectrification, autonomous driving, and connectivityto helpreduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort.Together,wecontributeto a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customersand form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems.Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to bean equal opportunities employer.
Our Brake Business Unit is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products - disc brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors - are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective. Own the Futureandbecome a part of the team andjoin our organization.
At HitachiAstemo,Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values -we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission. Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team.Diversity & Inclusionisvaluedto build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential.We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sound Interesting?Then we would like to get to know you.Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving yourapplication!www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careersJob Purpose
In charge of defining, developing and executing the system and software verification and validation test plan of electromechanical brakes. Area of Accountabilities& Key Activities Development of validation processes for new products (mechanical & software)
Verification, follow up and documentation
- Define, write and execute software test strategy in line with requirements and specifications for platform development projects.
- In charge of Software test technical review with Software design team.
- Cooperation with the design team for software and electromechanical components, with the system design team.
- In accordance to our test strategy, contribute to the definition of test validation plan from unit testing to full system integration.
- Contribute to the optimization of this validation plan to make it as efficient as possible in respect of safety and technical requirements.
- Manage all verification and validation activities in Doors. Insure that all developed test cases are properly define, review and execute.
- Setup necessary template to insure perfect test and requirements coverage.
- Responsible to maintain and develop of all test cases database Memories management (MEM) Diagnosis (DIAG ) with project Software development team
Key Professional Competencies
- Documentation and follow-up of evolutions and technical changes.
- Assure completeness and versioning of validation and verification documentation in accordance with internal processes and / or ISO 26262 standard.
- Contribute to the development of bench and tools needed to answer to current or new requirements.
- Participation in preparing and presenting validation and verification (V&V) reports to design team and/or to customers (car manufacturers).
- Participation in continuous improvement activities
Key Personal Competencies
- Product & mechatronic knowledge
- Solid technical and theory knowledge in Electronic Hardware
- System & Software knowledge
- Knowledge about functional safety norms, requirements management and configuration management
- Familiar with testing process & environment
- Good redaction ability
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Working tools: benches & equipments, requirement management tools, software tools & MS office knwoledge
- Fluent English level
Qualification & Experience
- Rigor & Organization
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Implementation & Result Orientation
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Innovation & Initiative
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in testing
- Driving License