SW Bench & Tools Development Engineer
-PARISJob Family : R&DLevel of Experience :Experienced
We arepart ofHitachiAstemofocusingonworld-leading advancedmobility solutions withinthe fields ofelectrification, autonomous driving, and connectivityto helpreduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort.Together,wecontributeto a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customersand form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems.Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to bean equal opportunities employer.
Our Brake Business Unit is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products - disc brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors - are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective. Own the Futureandbecome a part of the team andjoin our organization.
At HitachiAstemo,Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values -we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission. Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team.Diversity & Inclusionisvaluedto build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential.We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sound Interesting?Then we would like to get to know you.Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving yourapplication!www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careersJob Purpose
In charge of the definition, preparation, commissioning and support of all test equipment and software tools for engineering departments.
Support the organization at global level for Bench & Tools SYS/SW/MECH topics.Key Accountabilities & Key ActivitiesReal-Time Software for test benches
Continuous Integration Tool Chain
- Ensure their roll out on local sites
- Capable to develop automation utilities (C#, PowerShell or other scripting language)
- Capable to develop control algorithm (C/C++) within embedded electronics device.
- Maintain, develop and deploy our internal generic software for HIL/SIL test bench (LabVIEW/Real-Time, dSPACE/Scalexio)
- Define worldwide bench standardization strategy
- Ensure the relation with benches and tools suppliers (acquisition, training, maintenance and support topics)
Validation Procedure Support
- In charge of deploying, maintainingand developing the Hitachi Astemo V shape Tools chain from Requirements tools to test report (DOORS,Versioning tools, Complier, Bench, Server, Reporting, Data Information system)
- Adapt software tool qualifications in accordance to state of the art norms (ASPICE, ISO 26262)
Expertise & Continuous Improvement
- Contribute within thedepartments to the definition and management of standards, new test proceduresand measurements technics
- Maintain and develop thevalidation tools chain of our product
- Define technical testingstrategy in term of hardware and software
Key Professional Competencies
- Maintain, improve continuously internal tools by communicating with stakeholders
- Provide technicallead on his perimeter especiallyon software and electronicshardware & capable to animate development workshops
- Capable to establish validation framework to validate internal tool development
- Archive tool architecture, development best practices for tool developers
- Software/System/Mechanical background Tests / Benches expertise
- Familiar with continuous integration process (CI/CD tool like Jenkins, versioning tool like SVN, etc.)
- Communication and writing capacity for technical documentations
- Fluent English level
Qualification & Experience
- Technical Curiosity
- Rigor & Organization
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Relationship Building & Networking
- Innovation& Initiative
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar area, preferably in automotive