Meet our team
The EMEA Talent Acquisition team represent Hitachi Vantara career opportunities to the talent market and we are passionate about the role we play in influencing the future success of the organisation. We've built a successful team with a true direct sourcing model; one that partners with the business to anticipate future resource needs, nurtures talent pipelines and employs evermore creative ways of identifying and attracting the best talent into the organisation.
We are quality focused, with a desire to go the extra mile, which enables us to build strong relationships with our business customers and deliver talent solutions that bring added value. We're highly resourceful and always ready to tackle hiring projects with enthusiasm and positivity. Our collaborative team provides the opportunity to work with international colleagues and on a broad variety of hiring initiatives and TA focused projects. What you will be doing
As the EMEA Consulting Talent Acquisition Lead, you will own the delivery of talent acquisition strategy, sourcing, pipelining and business partnering for the Digital Solutions Practices in EMEA, which are primarily located in the UK, Portugal and Spain but are quickly expanding into other locations, such as Central - Eastern Europe.
Liaising closely with our Resource Management Group and partnering with DSBU Practice Leads across EMEA to effectively anticipate talent requirements and ensure that immediate business hiring requirements are met through a combination of sub-contractor and permanent hiring solutions.
Supporting the hiring needs of our Digital Solutions business unit is a diverse role that could see you leading searches across sales, pre-sales, architecture, billable consultants and software engineering disciplines. This is a hands-on recruitment role but with the opportunity to leverage recruiter and sourcing support in a matrix environment to build talent pipelines (automating through Beamery once we go live), source against immediate and future hiring requirements, support the business in their diversity efforts and provide TA insights and expertise to advise and inform DSBU leadership.
As the primary TA point of contact for your region, you will:
What you bring to the team
- Own and lead recruitment activities, setting expectations with the business, qualifying needs, advising on the recruiting strategy and talent market insights, and ensuring an exemplary candidate experience
- Proactively target and attract talent to build an engaged pipeline of candidates that are excited by the Hitachi Vantara proposition
- Qualify candidates to accurately assess skills, experience and cultural complement to the team and wider Hitachi business and core values
- Present diverse and qualified candidate shortlists to enable hiring managers to make the best hiring decisions
- Leverage social media channels to build brand awareness and drive talent engagement and interest
- Highly developed business partnering capabilities with a solid understanding of the commercial and talent-related challenges of a dynamic and fast-paced Consulting business
- Proven sourcing and attraction capability within the technology consulting space with knowledge of recruiting talent across diverse disciplines
- A proactive and highly structured approach to managing current and anticipated workload with the ability to solicit workforce projections and business information from key stakeholders and the Resource Management Group and the desire to seek opportunities to improve engagement
- The ability to coach and motivate recruiter and sourcer resources to deliver against immediate and future hiring needs, with hiring manager and candidate experience at the forefront
- A collaborative approach to working, engaging proactively with HR Business Partners and other internal stakeholders
- Any additional European languages relevant to the region of coverage would be an advantage
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect; Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity; Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge.