Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The Revenue Performance Analyst role works in a dynamic collaborative environment supporting sales - services associates in deal structuring in an internal and external customer-facing role.Responsibilities
- Repeatable processing of all order intake with ownership for end to end order processing of low and medium complexity deals along with the associated accounting.
- Providing the financial review and processing for all multiple element sales and lease transactions, as directed, including Product sales, Professional Services, Maintenance Services and Managed Services, whether stand-alone or when included in a multi element arrangement.
- Consistently works with and processes all arrangements with standard contract terms assessing the arrangements to record proper revenue and cost recognition using the IFRS15, IFRS16 accounting standards as well as Company policies.
- Assisting Sales, Sales Ops, Legal, and the Professional Services and Maintenance Services teams in all finance related aspects when necessary.
- Assigned to support a territory consisting of a Region, Country, or District.
- The Jr. Revenue Performance Analyst may be partnered with a Sr. Revenue Performance Analyst for guidance and direction in a team setting.
- Collaborates and receives guidance from the Sr. Revenue Performance Analyst, the Revenue, the Deal Team Lead / Manager or the GEO Revenue Performance Manager to assists Sales and Sales Ops personnel on deal structuring and to optimize company revenue and recording proper revenue and cost accounting entries.
- Support sales campaigns in the Opportunity, Quote and Order phases and engage with the Share Center personnel as part of the Revenue to Cash process.
- Revenue recognition and cost recognition conclusions and accounting using customer contracts, quotes, and orders on deals as directed and based on low and medium deal/contract complexity.
- Using Sales Force CRM, Oracle ERP, Zuora RevPro revenue system and the Kimble PSA system to perform the role
- All required documentation per Company Policy.
- Includes securing of the proper financial approvals as appropriate.
- Adheres to the Company's financial JSOX controls, processes, and policies.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Proficiency in English
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in related finance functions associated with revenue and in a related Industry is preferable
- Demonstrated ability to partner with sales and services colleagues to achieve success
- Demonstrated ability to proactively engage others to overcome obstacles and provide alternative solutions
- Ability to work independently, while prioritizing many complex tasks in order to meet deadlines as well as working with a remote team.
- Experience in influencing and communicating with multiple levels of people, both inside and outside the company.
- Customer, service-oriented mindset
- Shared Services experience a plus
- Experience with Oracle, Salesforce a plus
- Portuguese knowledge is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.