Company DescriptionDirector Business Development
Hitachi Solutions is an impact-driven global leader in consulting dedicated to delivering competitive, end-to-end solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud. Our deeply connected teams are unified by our values and our commitment to helping clients succeed and compete with the largest global enterprises. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world, and carry the strength of a vast network of interconnected Hitachi companies all while remaining nimble, agile, and ready to pivot at a moment's notice.
Hitachi Solutions started as three founding partners and transformed into nearly 2,000 consultants, developers, and support personnel all around the globe. With over 40 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Hitachi Solutions has established itself as a leading partner in the ever-growing landscape of technology consulting.Location
: Can reside anywhere in the South-West United StatesJob Description
As a Director of Business Development, you will be responsible to grow your market by participating in all phases of the sales life cycle. This role will focus on growing sales opportunities for the Microsoft Data Services Platform including on-prem and Cloud based offerings, data science, advanced analytics and application development. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work under dynamic conditions and can foster productive relationships with a diverse customer and partner group (primarily Microsoft customer facing teams). You will focus on:
- Developing and managing sales cycles from lead capture to sales closure.
- Making cold calls when appropriate, performing account-based marketing activities and following-up on leads generated from marketing and networking.
- Developing strategic account and opportunity plans.
- Collaborating with pre-sales engineers and leadership throughout the sales cycle, and leading all sales efforts and managing communication throughout the entire process effectively during the sales cycle and demonstrating leadership throughout; .
- Develop and manage relationships with the Microsoft customer facing teams to collaborate and sell jointly into accounts.
- Support all marketing team activities, including the communication of and participation in webinars, and in-person events.
- Build and maintain relationships at the CIO level
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline or work experience equivalent.
- 5 years' experience in selling strategic technology business applications and solutions.
- Prior successful sales experience selling technical services that leverage both on-prem and Cloud based technologies.
- Preference for candidates that have sold services on the Microsoft technology stack including, Azure, SQL, Machine Learning, IoT, Power BI and Application Development.
- Strong and established client base.
- Strong and established Microsoft customer facing team relationships a plus strong written and presentation communication skills.
- Experience working with third-party vendors .
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and to work with a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.