Company DescriptionDirector Business Development, Microsoft Dynamics 365
Hitachi Solutions is an impact-driven global leader in consulting dedicated to delivering competitive, end-to-end solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud. Our deeply connected teams are unified by our values and our commitment to helping clients succeed and compete with the largest global enterprises. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world, and carry the strength of a vast network of interconnected Hitachi companies all while remaining nimble, agile, and ready to pivot at a moment's notice.
Hitachi Solutions started as three founding partners and transformed into nearly 2,000 consultants, developers, and support personnel all around the globe. With over 40 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Hitachi Solutions has established itself as a leading partner in the ever-growing landscape of technology consulting.Location
: Can reside anywhere in the Western United StatesJob Description
As a Director of Business Development, you will be responsible to grow your market by participating in all phases of the sales life cycle. This role will focus on growing sales opportunities for the Dynamics 365, ERP and CRM, Power Platform, and Customer Insights offerings within the Business Application (BA) solution area while also extending these solutions into our Azure offerings such as Data and Analytics, AI/ML and Modern Solutions. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work under dynamic conditions and can foster productive relationships with a diverse customer and partner group (primarily Microsoft customer facing teams). You will focus on:
- Developing and managing the sales cycles from lead capture to sales closure
- Making cold calls when appropriate, performing account based marketing activities and following-up on leads generated from marketing and networking.
- Establish and build deep relationships with Microsoft account teams to identify, qualify, co-sell and manage leads and opportunities in a collaborative manner
- Developing strategic account, territory and opportunity plans
- Ability to lead all sales efforts and manage communication and collaboration with team including pre-sales engineers, industry directors and leadership throughout the sales cycle.
- Support all marketing team activities, including the communication of and participation in webinars, and both virtual and in-person events
- Build and maintain relationships in your target accounts with C-level and VP business and IT leadership
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in related discipline or work experience equivalent
- 10+ years' experience in selling strategic technology business applications and solutions; Microsoft experience a plus
- Prior successful sales experience selling technical services that leverage both on-prem and Cloud based technologies (**Preferred Industries - Manufacturing and Distribution)
- Preference for candidates that have sold services leveraging the Microsoft stack including Dynamics 365, PowerPlatform, and/or Customer Insights
- Strong and established relationships with Microsoft account teams
- Strong written and presentation communication skills
- Experience working with third-party vendors and partners
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and to work with a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.